Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Wednesday 24 June 2015

I'M Back!

Hi Guys and Girls, It's been a very loooonnnng time since I was here!  The reason behind it is that I'm expecting a little prince and can't really experiment anymore with cosmetics until delivery.  I did splurge on a new nail polish by L'Oreal though and it's fantastic and I can't wait to share it with you!

Anyways, I'm occupying my free time cross stitching, and have been working on lanarte's Beauty of Asia, desperately trying to finish it off because I need the frame for something bigger which I have already started using a small hoop. I have a new original that I am working on, called Daenerys and the Dragons, which I charted myself and am experimenting with a parking technique.  I wish I knew about it ages ago, I would have so much more stitching ready!

I am going to be keeping a meter on the side of the page to track my progress on it because the way I am working actually gives me the number of stitches completed :) And every now and again I shall be coming back with some pictures of works that are on the go or finished.

That's all for today, I got to get back to stitching Dany, (today I am on sick leave, stomach problems)

See you soon!
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment