Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Monday 8 July 2013

Manicure Monday :)



Hello Everyone :) Today I am on time with the Manicure Monday :)

This week I shall be sporting a very simple but glitzy manicure. I hope you do not mind my full nail set manicures which I have been showing off these past few weeks. I am waiting for some new polishes to arrive in my post and so I got stuck with my few pinks that I have left. I did a little spring clean last month and threw out all the dried polishes that I had :)

Anyways.... today I am using Lioele Nail Hardener as a base and top coat and Sally Hansen in Wedding Crusher.

The process is super simple: 1 coat of Nail Hardener, 1 coat of Sally Hansen and 1 more coat of Nail hardener.  The effect is shown below:


You can get Sally Hansen polishes at any leading Drugstore whereas you can purchase your Lioele Nail hardener from Pretty & Cute :)

I am experiminting with HTML :) Hope you like it :)

Till next post!
안눃히게소요 :)
Pauline


No comments:

Post a Comment