Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Weekly Manicure



Today I shall be sharing with you another shade from my BK Collection. Today it's number 26 which is a light peachy orange with a nice orangey smell just like it's sister colour number 25 which I shared with you last week.  This one also dries up quick and lasted for about 3 days without a top coat. It only took me two coats to get the perfect colour.

Here are some pictures of the finished look:







The pictures were taken on the third day and you can see some fading at the tips just like the one that I showed you last week. No need to repeat that this can be avoided by applying a top coat :)

This colour is mostly ideal for spring and autumn, because of it's light and not too vibrant colour and it matches quite a few colour schemes as well.

If you like this polish you can buy your by clicking on the picture below :)


As I advised last week, check back often to see whether the colours are all available and for their prices because they tend to change according to promotions.

I hope you found this review helpful :)

Till next Tuesday,
Saranghae,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment