Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Monday 10 June 2013

Manicure Monday :)

Hello everyone :)  Today I am going to show you how to make a cute manicure which is a little bit more complicated than what I have done so far.

The following are the products that I am going to use:

Left to Right: Lioele Nail hardener, Neon Nails pink and Yellow, Rimmel 60sec Vinyl Shine in fuscia pink (not the real name, it got rubbed off), Maybelline Express Finish in Saipo-to no 66. and up front is a pergamano embosser.

First step is to apply Lioele Nail hardener as a base coat. I really love this one, it dries so quick!


Next up is two coats in the neon colours like this:





When this dries out completely, it is time to start our cute nail art using the pergamano embosser and the other two polishes :)

I used the embosser to make small dots with polish to resemble small flowers. This is a first time so my hand is not yet steady and I am still experimenting.  I hope you like the idea and try it out. These little dots need to dry pretty well before applying a top coat with the same nail hardener. This top coat is not exactly necessary but since the neon colours dry out like a plastic sheen and tend to peel off, I am trying to seal everthing with the top coat.  We will see how it goes.




And that is the finished look :))

See you soon ladies :)

Saranghaeyo! Pauline


No comments:

Post a Comment