Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Saturday 24 August 2013

Etude House Shopping Bag :)





 This is the first review from the latest W2Beauty Haul :) I am starting off with the most basic item that I got as a gift from Alice which is the Etude House Shopping Bag :)



This shot is without flash because that kind of turns it orangey!  It is currently housing all the haul that it came with, that's why it looks so bumpy :)


The bag is made of a king of cottony canvas in hot pink with white straps which are wide enough to allow you to strap the bag on your shoulder. As you can see from the pictures the bag is really big, pretty much like what you would get from a supermarket like Lidl or Smart :)  It has Etude's catch phrase printed in silver on both sides and a lot of cute little items like make up and jewellery printed in silver all over the place which makes it really really cute :) I never thought I would go nuts over a shopping bag but this one won my heart :)

I am not going to try washing but I think it can be hand washed in cold water so that the print doesn't go off? It can be wiped clean with a wet towel for sure but I don't suggest any of you wash it in a machine should the need arise cause that would probably make the pink run and the silver fade!

 That's it there lying against the wall unit. It is half as big as the cupboard! And look at all those cute designs :)




I don't think that there is a way to purchase this bag except for when shopping the in the actual Etude House shops in Seoul. But another option is that of gently asking Alice whether she could send you one with your order?!  Don't get me wrong, I didn't ask for mine, it was a deliberate gift which I so much appreciate! In any case W2Beauty is the best Korean cosmetics shop online that there is, where all the products are hand picked by Alice herself and her customer care and after sales is just amazing! You can check her shop out by using the link on my side bar or clicking here :)


That's it for today, I know it is a pretty short review but there isn't a lot to say about a cute canvas Etude bag that is ginormous and can hold a day's shopping :)

There are still tonnes of cute stuff to review so keep an eye out and thanks for subscribing and following :)


Till next post,
Saranghae
Pauline (I will soon change my signature to just PinkD)







No comments:

Post a Comment