Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch

Dragon at Dawn Cross stitch Progress

Saturday 17 August 2013

Lioele Fresh Deodorant Tissue Review :)







Hello Everyone, I am back with another review :) I want to talk to you about Lioele's innovative deodorant tissues, I am already going through my second pack because they are so handy and do their job really well :)

The above is a description derived from Lioele's official website and it is the same description that you will find on the bottom of the box.  These sweet tissues come packed up in a normal resealable plastic pocket and then are packed in a sweet pink carton box. Let me show you:


So basically these tissues are supposed to be used to remove perspiration and the odor that comes with it, and add a little sweet scent. They do not prevent perspiration though so don't expect yourselves to stop perspiring after you use the tissues.  I use them a lot at work because I have to go on innumerable inspections from one site to another (mostly dairy farms) and in late spring and summer it starts getting annoyingly hot and I freshen up between one inspection and the other super fast with these cuties.. no wonder I am already digging into my second pack. 

A little about the product:

  • So the tissues are double packaged as explained above and it is very practical
  • The pack contains 25 sheets 
  • The smell is slightly floral and has a little clinical scent to it but it is not overwhelming. It reminds me of a normal flowery deodorant.
  • It is designed to be used behind the knees, armpits and hands. (I wouldn't use it on the face)
  • As for the ingredients, it contains Alcohol so for those of you who steer away from alcohol, this product is not for you.
Ingredients:  Water, Alcohol, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA.




Ladies, how would you like me to list the ingredients of all the products I review as I did above?  I think that would be useful especially for people who buy their stuff off of internet. Let me know in the comments below.

My Opinion:

Personally I fell in love with these tissues as  they smell so much better than the usual wet wipes. Practical small packaging makes them fit in my handbag, and I tend to remove the outer box to make them even smaller.  I will keep stashing on this product as it fits my lifestyle perfectly especially in summer due to my job requirements. I think these are suitable for those of you who go to the gym or do the morning jogs.. or better still for those of you who used public transport and need to freshen up between your comings and goings!  I love the smell, even though it is a little chemical, the floral accents are subtle and don't go to the head. (I am rather sensitive to perfumes). The only downside is the content of alcohol and the 25 sheets per pack. I would love it if they could make them bigger so that they would last longer!

5 Pink Diamonds for these darlings :)


I got my first packs from ebay but I just realised that my favorite Korean Cosmetics shop is stocking them as well, so as soon as I run out of these, I am sure to purchase my next pack from W2beauty :)  Here is a link to the product :) Oh and don't forget to use the following code when signing up for an instant $5 voucher!! 
2862205
3 packs for just €9.30/$12.43 including shipping is simply a steal considering that usually sell for $5 a pack less shipping on ebay.

PS don't do like my boyfriend, he uses his tissues to wipe his hands from the Diesel Station. He says that wet wipes don't remove the stink of diesel as good as these ones! Maybe the boys out there just got some ideas hehe

Till next Post,
Saranghaeyo
Pauline



No comments:

Post a Comment